Re: About OpenERP Enterprise contract value...

Hi Fabien, sorry for late reply, i was out of my office on last days, but i
hope this reply helps to you and OpenERP SA to make better business
relations with partners, customers and community.

First, we (Cubic ERP S.A.C.) only sell hours, we don't sell software
because it is free, then we sell hours of consulting (funcional, technical
and training) to our customers.

Then to start this business we first  invest on education, like a MBA and
others, to us consultants. Then we invest paying to OpenERP SA the
partnership and training (about USD$6000) and to initiate the CTP contract
prepay about USD$6500 more, finally, we pay 2 years more of partnership and
bought one OEE.

About the revenues for sell OEE i get 10%, and for sell courses i get about
50% minus the traveling expenses. I not include on this the hours sold
because to deliver this service i not need the OpenERP SA support, and the
investment to make or hire a consultant is outside of scope of OpenERP SA,
noted please, we don't consume the 2 support hours offered on the
partnership contract because we save this for a critical situations.

About OEE earnings this is not good because in 3 years we only sold a OEE
of 5 users.

About the courses:
- 1st year we sold all prepaid trainings (good)
- 2nd year we sold training over the target of CTP Contract (very good)
- 3th year OpenERP SA started sold the online trainings, then we sold few
training and not achieve the target (very bad)

- I got 10% for sold OEE (OpenERP SA earn 90%)
- I got about 20% for sold trainings (OpenERP SA earn only 50%, 30%
traveling expenses)

Make your maths...

Best Regards