Re: Rationale for proposing the project "openerp-nomenclature" to join the OCA projects

Hi Erdem,

I prepared a web page to insert and gather informations about addresses.
http://www.openerp.enterprises/wiki/OpenERP_Address

You can insert or update data, in Wikimedia format.
Username is *OpenERP* and password is *developer*

You can find link to OpenERP Developer Community Team <https://launchpad.net/%7Eopenerp-community> https://launchpad.net/~openerp-community
Hope is useful for you.

Antonio M. Vigliotti