Re: Rationale for proposing the project "openerp-nomenclature" to join the OCA projects

just update german information on the wiki

we have two data we want to integrate to OpenERP:

1) city - zip code + geoinformation of the city

is there a module for other country how to provide this data?

2) holidays

is someone working on something simular? for hr module

Greetings

Markus

On 23.04.2014 07:38, Info SHS-AV wrote:
> Hi Erdem,
>
> I prepared a web page to insert and gather informations about addresses.
> http://www.openerp.enterprises/wiki/OpenERP_Address
>
> You can insert or update data, in Wikimedia format.
> Username is *OpenERP* and password is *developer*
>
> You can find link to OpenERP Developer Community Team
> <https://launchpad.net/%7Eopenerp-community>
> https://launchpad.net/~openerp-community
> Hope is useful for you.
>

> Antonio M. Vigliotti
>

> Il 22/04/2014 18:36, Erdem Uney ha scritto:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> We would like to participate for the Turkish data and maybe some help
>> on the Eastern European region. Please add me to group. Have you
>> decided which data and how to keep it? Is there an agreed template?
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Erdem
>> 7Gates Interactive Technologies | Istanbul - Turkiye
>>

>>     On Tue, Mar 25, 2014 at 5:39 PM, Lionel Sausin
>>     <ls@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:ls@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
>>
>>             Project : https://launchpad.net/openerp-data
>>             Team : https://launchpad.net/~openerp-data-editors
>>         <https://launchpad.net/%7Eopenerp-data-editors>

Dipl.-Comp.-Math. Markus Schneider
Softwareentwickler

initOS GmbH & Co. KG
An der Eisenbahn 1
21224 Rosengarten

Mobil:   +49 (0)172 2303699
Phone:   +49 (0)4105 5615613
Fax:     +49 (0)4105 5615610

Email:   markus.schneider@xxxxxxxxxx
Web:     http://www.initos.com

Geschäftsführung:
Dipl. Wirt.-Inf. Frederik Kramer & Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Torsten Francke
Haftende Gesellschafterin: initOS Verwaltungs GmbH

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Rosengarten – Klecken
Amtsgericht Tostedt, HRA 201840
USt-IdNr: DE 275698169
Steuer-Nr: 15/205/21402