Re: Multiple fiscal positions on partners

On 06/03/2014 03:09 AM, David Arnold - El Alemán wrote:
*Lorenzo Battistini*
*
*
could you drop some comments on this from an italian perspective? I hope to fetch best practices from around the world! I've seen you've done quite a bit of coding in your localization, but on the other hand there are some modules rediliy available...

- Fiscal Classification
- Fiscal Position
- Fiscal Position Rule

Whith some amendemnds this could serve your case quite generically... But maybe we're missing something.

Dear David,

we already switched to account_fiscal_position_rule* modules while migrating to version 7 (thanks to OCA code review on this <https://code.launchpad.net/%7Eagilebg/account-invoicing/adding_account_fiscal_position_country_7/+merge/182636>).
No other localization code is needed about this.

We developed the account_fiscal_position_country* modules <https://www.odoo.com/apps?category=&version=&search=account_fiscal_position_country> before to be aware of the account_fiscal_position_rule* ones. We abandoned ours now.

Regards

--
Lorenzo Battistini
Tel (CH): +41 91 210 23 40