*From:* Openerp-community [mailto:openerp-community-bounces+rcarnes=
ursainfosystems.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] *On Behalf Of *Luc De Meyer
*Sent:* Thursday, June 19, 2014 1:02 PM
*To:* 'David Arnold - El Alemán'; 'Olivier Dony'
*Cc:* openerp-community@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; 'Oscar Alcala'
*Subject:* Re: [Openerp-community] Individual column filtering in Odoo

You can have a look to the ‘account_move_line_search_extension’ (community
module available from apps.odoo.com) as an example of how to search through
a massive amount of journal items in an intuitive way.

Without this small module, some of our customers would simply forget about
Odoo and move to other solutions.

Regards,

Luc

www.noviat.com