Re: Suggestion, Idea for OpenerUpgrade project

Le vendredi 27 juin 2014 02:20:46 Nhomar Hernández a écrit :
> If you read the code proposed by David is a tool Half opensourced not
> 100% opensourced because commercial hidden intentions and this is NOT
> good either.

Sorry I am not aware of that. I wasn't trying to advocate kafkaDB but
the interest in having an open source tool to upgrade OCB/OpenERP/Odoo.
It's sure it would be better to have the tool provided by
OCB/OpenERP/odoo instead of a third party.

> I prefer a true that hurt that a lie that bring me to a lot of waste
> of time or worst a "half-truth".
>
> BTW: If we have difference in this topic It is positive, that's the
> success of opensource too!.

Sure !
--
Cédric Villemain +33 (0)6 20 30 22 52