Re: OCA: transition from Launchpad to Github

I agree we need to solve this out in a mid-term planning. But for now, we
concentrate all our resources on other more important topic.

For now, the most important regarding all this is to have every reop in the
same place. That matter a lot. Then we'll ask ourself about bringing more
visibility.

All the localizations repo are named by the country name, so if someone
look for his own one, I mean, just search for your country and you'll get
the answer...