Re: Work in progress: OCB 7.0 on github

Hi, Stefan,

Is there already something decided about the method to follow? I'm starting
to practise with git, and I think we can handle migration with the approach
you suggest (ocb-replay script and manually processing the 49 conflicts). I
can help in this process, but we should make the switch as soon as possible
to avoid this uncomfortable middle situation.

Let me know when you need my help.

Regards.