Re: OCA: transition from Launchpad to Github

Hello,

Thanks that is an option but difficult to implement in travis. I also want
to test account_constraint if possible.

Maybe your right, split the addons in a seprate branch or repo is the easy
solution.

It is also a problem we will encounter in other project under some
circonstancies, so finding a good generic solution will be nice.

Regards

Nicolas