Re: OCA: transition from Launchpad to Github

On 07/03/2014 08:55 AM, Nicolas Bessi wrote:

> It is also a problem we will encounter in other project under some
> circonstancies, so finding a good generic solution will be nice.

Yes, this is a general problem that we will need to fence.

Example:

* Module A add a 'required' on a field of model "product.product" (or a
new required field)
* Module B does not depends on module A (because there is no reason to),
creates a product for its own test, will fail because the required field
added by module A is not filed

The only solution I can foresee is the one mentioned by Nicolas to test
modules one by one, independently.

--
Guewen Baconnier
Business Solutions Software Developer