Re: Community Mailing List

On 2014-07-03 07:26, Mariano Ruiz wrote:
> Sorry Martin but I disagree with you, the top-posting is the most
> practical way, makes more easy follow large threads, but it just my opinion.

Most people read from top to bottom. Forcing people to do otherwise is
rude. Which part of the long thread you couldn't be bothered to cut are
you replying to exactly?

There is a long history of tried and tested netiquette for effective
mailing lists. It is not arbitrary nor, for the most part, a matter of
opinion.

Martin