Re: Community Mailing List

+1 for top posting.
Top is new. Bottom is old.

Bottom-posting may be nice when the thread is short and massages also
short. But having a N-messages thread (let's say 74), with long texts,
becomes a real annoyance to skip (N-1) messages I have already read in
previous mails. My mouse wheel suffers everytime.

+1 to avoid long signatures, yet sometimes it is company policy to use
company mail and include such bloat of logos and so.

--
*Alejandro Santana*
alejandrosantana@xxxxxxxxx

ANUBÍA, soluciones en la nube, S.L.

Plaza Fernando Conde Montero Ríos, 9
36201, Vigo (Pontevedra)

www.anubia.es

[image: anubía_logo_2014_i_o_140x140.png][image:
odoo_logo_odoo_ready_140x140.png] <http://www.anubia.es/>

: