Re: Could oca adopt report_webkit before v8

Hi,

Thank you for your answers!
So as I understand we do not have a dedicated repository for a working
report_webkit yet, am I right?
Then in that case, can we move it from the standard addons repository
-because I think it will be done anyway- to an OCA repository? And in that
case I suggest to the repository https://github.com/OCA/webkit-tools.
Kayle Waid already proposed a working report_webkit in that repository:
https://github.com/aliomattux/report_webkit
Should we merge it to https://github.com/OCA/webkit-tools? In that case,
@Kayle Waid: can you please do a Pull Request to that repo
https://github.com/OCA/webkit-tools?

Please shout it you have better ideas to move forward with this
report_webkit issue.

Thanks,