Re: Bug or feature: "Pay" button in invoice

I am sorry but I dont undestand what lettering means in this context.

I also havnt used the Pay button on invoices for some months now. Maybe a bug has sneaked in.

As I understood it, the way it worked before, the Pay button on invoices was a simple, quick and dirty, way to complete the full payment process of an invoice. And as such not for use by other than small companies.

You have to remember that some companies use many features of Openerp without actually using it for true accounting purposes. Marking something as paid will close the invoice and make life simple for the small company trying to keep an eye on who has paid and not.

But I should not dwell on the topic since, as stated above, I might have lost track of what has happened with this function over the last couple of months.

But any way. May I suggest you simply remove the button from the company in question, to avoid any click-happy mistakes

Cheers
david
--
David Rinnan