Re: FIFO - Accounting Plans

Davide,

Thank you for your reply.  You may not be an expert and actually that
probably isn't necessary.  Your input from a business/technical perspective
might be very valuable.

I will keep you updated on this development.  I'm going to try and obtain
some code/modules that handle smaller portions of FIFO and see how that
might help me move this design forward.  I will add you to the list of the
folks who can help validate the business requirement document for FIFO.
That may take a little time but I will get on this asap.

Thanks again.

DP Hicks