Fwd: FIFO - Accounting Plans

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: vivek poddar <vivekimsit@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 11:38 AM
Subject: Re: [Openerp-expert-accounting] FIFO - Accounting Plans
To: Felix Nyilu <felix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi,

I have some hands on experience in importing tally data in openerp. I will
really appreciate if I get some chance to contribute in this project, it
will be a great learning experience for me.

Thanks and Regards!

         -*- *Vivek Poddar* -*-

 *Technical consultant (OpenERP)*

*Blog:http://vivekimsit.blogspot.in/