Re: Generate Opening Entries

the fiscal year  closing-opening entries are a crucial issue

I remember that
- the FY closing procedure was written by the italian community when
it was stated that the standard module cuould not be used
- that procedure worked for the 6.0 version quite well

In the next days I'll use it again, it's very important for me to undersand if
- there are standard closing-opening modules that are ACTUALLY used by
any business without errors or problems
- for which version (6.0, 6.1 ...?)
- there are users or communities (other than the italian and spanish
one) that established a clear and working FY close procedure.

Thanks

Marco