Re: Openerp accounting constraints module -> ideas?

Hello Quentin,

That's a good idea to have such a kind of module to verify some of the points raised. But, honestly, we do need some
strong constraints on most of them.

I suggest I start an addons branch to make a MP on v7.0 that include all the points on which we agree.

We'll then discuss the possibility to include the others as a test in your module. We do also have some kind of complex
check that we currently made via SQL queries. I think we should include them in this module as well.

Thanks for your time, my MP will come ASAP.

Cheers !

Joël

--

Joël Grand-Guillaume