Re: About Prepayment in ecommerce workflow

I agree with Eric to have separate accounts for accepting prepayments / deposits before an invoice is raised and validated - either it could be a e-commerce sales or to an specific industry like Travel - where the agents collects the deposits on a sales order before even creating an invoice.

Cheers,

Naran Moturi
0433 220 747/ nmoturi@xxxxxxxxxxxx

RU3IX Pty Ltd
http://www.ru3ix.com.au

This e-mail message may contain confidential or legally privileged information and is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or the taking of any action in reliance on the information herein is prohibited. E-mails are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they can be intercepted, amended, or contain viruses. Anyone who communicates with us by e-mail is deemed to have accepted these risks. RU3IX Pty Ltd is not responsible for errors or omissions in this message and denies any responsibility for any damage arising from the use of e-mail. Any opinion and other statement contained in this message and any attachment are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.