Re: About Prepayment in ecommerce workflow

On 2013-11-21 07:10, Nhomar Hernández wrote:

IMHO all this must be "hidden" from end users.

a possible way is to link a "debtor liabilities" account to every receivable account and a creditor receivables to each liabilities account.

rules:

 * if the balance of a receivable account of a partner becomes a
   liability the amount is automatically transferred to the liabilities
   account and back if the condition does not exist any more.
 * for reconciliation the moves of both general accounts must be listed
   and in case of reconciliation the necessary move lines must be
   created in the background.

this simple solution worked for us already many years in our previous accounting system.

this solution complies with the general rule that receivables and liabilities of different partners must not be balanced (as it is now)

hope that helps
regards
ferdinand