openerp-expert-production team mailing list archive

Re: expected procurement date

On 21/04/10 10:13, Davide Corio wrote:
> Il giorno mer, 21/04/2010 alle 10.01 +0200, Olivier Dony ha scritto:
>> In fact that's what will happen by default: the procurement for the sale
>> order lines is scheduled for this same planned date, computed as:
>
> So you mean i can delay to start date of the procurement order using the
> delivery lead time field?

Yes, that's the very purpose of the "Delivery lead time" (delay) field
on sale order lines.
In fact if you wrote a patch to allow the user to specify a  delivery
date directly I would expect you to use that field behind the scene, to
hook into the default mechanism somehow, and keep the patch as simple as
possible.

--
Olivier Dony