openerp-i18n-de team mailing list archive

how to go on....

Hello everybody,

I wonder if we will start working in this group by now.... We are
working on our first German installation and find it sometimes quiet
hard to understand what the system requires 'cause of unclear
translations - therefore we switch back to English... :-(

As far as we (Bremskerl) find out, we won't be able to work on this
translation as official translation group, we do not have another chance
than translating into German ourselves, which would be kind of stupid,
right?

So, how should we start? Thorsten, you as the 'leader' of this group:
any suggestions how to begin?

Regards

Steffi

Follow ups