Re: Version 1.0 Update

Congratulations on the release too ! Like Andy when i have read the blog
entrie "Highlights from 2009 &
Happy New Year!!!" and remembered me when i have discovered the project in
June (and read all the blogs entries !), what way have you done.

Wonderful video . How do you do that ? a howto please!!

Cheers Olivier