openstack-qa-team team mailing list archive

Re: Tempest Gating

We also have a different problem with running tests in parallel now. None of the newly designed basic/advanced ops test can be run in parallel given their dependency between tests. The only way I can think of to proceed would be to rework the nose plugin to run test classes in parallel, but tests within the classes in serial. I'll poke around this weekend to see what's possible.

Daryl