openstack-qa-team team mailing list archive

Re: Tempest Gating

Brian Waldon and I discussed this today. We came up with an idea which is to have the tempest run on stable/<last-release> during the dev cycle, and after the last milestone turn it on during the bugfixing phase. The potential disadvantage of this approach is that it could potentially make bugfixes a little harder to get in, but it might help make things more stable.

Definitely worth a discussion at the summit.

Vish