Re: [openstack-community] [Ask] Guidelines for answering question on Ask

[trimming the cc]

On Sat 11 May 2013 07:30:13 AM PDT, John Wong wrote:
Can we have a template?
I think it would be really helpful if by default there is a template /
form to fill out. Not sure if the underlying software has that mechanism.

Basically to do support, it'd really important to know the version
used, system.

I think it's a good idea. The software allows already to insert a short text blurb on

https://ask.openstack.org/questions/ask/

People don't usually read but I think it's better to put something there than nothing :) What would you write there?