Re: The OpenStack Community Welcomes Developers in All Programming Languages

On 06/12/2013 02:10 PM, Sean Dague wrote:
> I'd just +1 on the "more volunteers" front. We could deputize some folks
> to make sure they pay attention to the channel and voice them in it. The
> reality is that with so many channels, #openstack tends to get forgotten
> by most of the -dev community, so having a concerted effort to have
> helpful people in there seems like the best approach.

Alright. This is now an official topic for the next Community Meeting :)
You're welcome to join on Wednesdays at 2300 UTC on #openstack-meeting.

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/Community#Agenda_for_next_meeting

/stef