p2psp team mailing list archive

Re: integration of gui,player and peer demo app

Hi,

Sorry, I could not reply earlier due to some issues.

To setup Travis build environment , first we have to  enable the github
repos after signing in with github account at Travis website. Then we have
to add .travis.yml file to the repo which was enabled. As soon as any
commit is pushed , build starts if any worker is available for the language.

I will start  working on the test suggested by you.

Regards,
Prince