p2psp team mailing list archive

Re: NAT Traversal Set of rules implementation

On Fri, Aug 21, 2015 at 4:07 PM Max Mertens <max.mail@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Vicente,

Hello, sorry the delay ...

> Now I implemented a simple suggestion in an extra branch [1]. It can be
> easily extended by an event that is set each time a chunk is received,
> to implement the mechanism described by you.

Perfect. Thanks!

A question. I think that the sendto is not a blocking call. So, which is
the difference between using the sendto() and the put()?

> I just realized that accidentally the 'nts' pull requests is targeted at
> the 'nts' branch, and the 'nts_doc' is targeted at 'master'. Should I
> reopen them?

No, doesn't matter. We finally will put all together.

> Just a note to about publishing the project: From beginning to end of
> September I'll be on vacation, so can probably not reply to emails or
> only every few days.

No problem. This extra work has not a deadline. Enjoy your holidays!

Regards,
Vi.

Vicente González Ruiz
Depto de Informática