quickly-talk team mailing list archive

Re: ANNOUNCE: ubuntu-qt-template ubuntu-qtquick-template

Hi guys,

I opened a project, you can find it here
https://launchpad.net/quickly-ubuntu-qt-template.

There are some fixings done and some others to do, you can find several
bugs opened.

Feedback is appreciated!

Paolo:
I'm intrested in learning packaging, so I'll try myself, probably going to
need your help!

--
Profile: http://it.linkedin.com/in/compagnucciangelo