randgen team mailing list archive

Re: MariaDB patches (was: RQG merge/push policy)

Hi Elena,

Wow, nice list of changes. I will use a few things here and there myself.

All approved as far as I am concerned, except 856: Print PID in test output

Please make this one optional behavior.

Again, great work! RQG Community contributer of the year? ;)