rednotebook-users team mailing list archive

Re: Trouble developing on windows 7

Am 08.10.2013 00:14, schrieb Matthew Cunningham:
The enhanced search, multiple words...etc.
Ah I see, I didn't know that was you, sorry. I am very much looking forward to that!
I don't have an issue with developing on Linux, it's just getting my hands on a Windows builds is what I'm worried about. If someone else has to do it for me, because I can't get the build environment working then that would be a pain.

I notice there wasn't a build for Windows for 1.7.2 by the by?
Yep, those are always a pain as you know by now ;) Sometimes I have to skip some minor releases due to lack of time...

Cheers,
Jendrik