rednotebook-users team mailing list archive

Re: Trouble developing on windows 7

Skipping minor releases is fair enough. Perhaps something we/I could look
at as well is finding some way to making Windows development/packaging
easier. I notice a lot of project, cross platform ones at least are moving
toward cefpython?

http://code.google.com/p/cefpython/

- Matthew