rednotebook-users team mailing list archive

Re: Adding rednotebook back to Debian Stable steps?

Hello Phill,
I assume you got busy, so I would really appropriate if you provided exact
details of what needs to be done, or if there is somebody else we should
connect with.

- The testing version of Debian is now stable, and rednotebook is still not
in repo.
- A Year has passed.
- I have a team of 13 people using rednotebook on daily basis. Since its
not available in the stable we need to make a decision as to:
a) help you get this in debian stable
b) move on to another notebook that is part of debian.

I am a developer but I'm not familiar with Debian pipeline, so if you can
spell out the steps I can look into finding time to help.

Thank You
Lucas

--
http://lucasmanual.com/ <http://lucasmanual.com/blog/>