rednotebook team mailing list archive

Re: Can't find tag cloud in 1.3

Quick addendum to my last email:

There is a downward pointing arrow next to the search box above the
word cloud. To me this seems the most logical place to have a dropdown
that might let me choose to see tags, but it doesn't work. (As in,
when I click it, nothing happens.)

I have the same problem with the "Find" dialog. Clicking the menu
choice Edit->Find causes nothing to happen. Same with Ctrl+F.

I feel like maybe the problem I'm having isn't related so much to
combining tags and categories as something in the software might not
be functioning?

I'm using Ubuntu 11.10 (Ocelot) and as far as Ubuntu repositories are
concerned, my packages are up to date. I tried apt-get install for the
recommended packages for RedNotebook, and I have those in the latest
versions also.

-Mel