Re: Question about iprohc-0.7.1 install

Regarding the logging issue when not specifying --basedev: There is no
"underlying interface necessary" message in any logs in /var/log/. This is
a Debian 7 VM, I suspect it has something to do with that distribution. It
is not a big deal once I opened the code and saw the proper usage.

I am able to get two VM's to talk to one another and stream video through
the tunnel, one as client, the other as server.

I am not able to get my embedded system client to connect to the server.
The log says:
"TLS handshake succeeded
Certificate cannot be verified (status 1026)"
I dont think there is any problem in iprohc. I think the gnutls_handshake
function in gnutls handles the tls hanshake and certificate verification,
and it is returning unsuccessful. I don't understand what the server gnutls
doesnt like about my certificate.

Certificate was generated and signed on the server VM. I tried the cert
that worked on the client VM, that also did not work on the embedded board.
Could it be a gnutls version issue? Or could there be some additional ssl
related dependency that is not on the embedded board? Or is there something
else it could be?