Re: [Schooltool-developers] SchoolTool Intervention > Goals

David,

I don't think this will affect you adversely.  I mostly just wanted to give
people a heads up about the name change, and I think "Goals" is still a
better in your case of wanting to use it beyond just individual students.
 I will keep in mind your desire for goals to be applied to the school as a
whole.

--Tom