software-store-developers team mailing list archive

Re: last minute, need eyes

Hey Gary!

I have not looked at your branch just yet, so you may have fixed this
already, but i think i know what is causing the issue you are seeing.

In LitsStore.set_from_matches i do the following:

# append empty rows
for i in range(len(matches[initial_batch:])):
     self.append()

On my system to append all the empty rows for the System cat takes 0.5 sec.
 Now in this loop I do main_iterations, this adds a bit of time to the whole
build of the list but it probably solves the issue you are seeing.

Matt