software-store-developers team mailing list archive

Re: last minute, need eyes

Hey Matt, I haven't actually had a chance to look at the hang situation
further yet today, but I sounds like you are on the right track. I tried
adding a main_iteration in the section that you mention (inside the
append_placeholders method) and indeed the UI is no longer blocked. The
only problem is that if I navigate to a details view and back to the
list, the list then becomes blank (and I see lots of "Interrupting ..."
messages being spewed).  But maybe I'm not doing things in the right
place, etc.  I don't think you've uploaded this change to your own
branch, correct?  At least, I'm not seeing it?  Anyway, if you do, just
ping me or send email; I'm happy to test!

Thanks!  And cheers,
Gary