Re: Ebuild for KDE Plasmoid for controlling rfkill devices from the desktop

I updated the ebuild with the correct license.

I am under KDE 4.2.3 and qt 4.5.1

I tried different geometries so you can see how it reacts on my system, you
can find them here :
http://www.gootz.net/gentoo/normal.png
http://www.gootz.net/gentoo/tooNarrow.png
http://www.gootz.net/gentoo/tooNarrow1.png
http://www.gootz.net/gentoo/tooSmall.png

As for the icon presentation how about :
A global switch to quickly disable everything when you are on the plane with
the left button and an extender with the right button to select a precise
device to disable ?

Cheers,

Guillaume.

plasmoid-applet-killswitch-0.5.1.ebuild :
-----
# Copyright 2009 Eva Brucherseifer
# Distributed under the terms of the LGPL-2.1+
# $Header: $

EAPI="2"

inherit kde4-base

DESCRIPTION="This KDE plasmoid controls rfkill devices from the desktop. The
plasmoid is generic, so it can be used on any hardware for controlling any
rfkill devices"
HOMEPAGE="http://www.basyskom.org/~eva/log_installation_vaio_z21vnx.html";
SRC_URI="http://www.basyskom.org/~eva/${P}.tar.bz2";

LICENSE="LGPL-2.1+"