Re: vaio Z 3G Modem

On Mo, 16 Nov 2009, Danilo Šegan wrote:
> I've built the latest code from git, it required only a small typo fix
> to compile:

Thanks, sorry for the oversight, fixed in git.

> I can now see the 3g module, and rfkill also shows it.

Ok, I will release that as it is now, so that people get an easier
chance to test it.

Best wishes

Norbert

Dr. Norbert Preining                                        Associate Professor
JAIST Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology   preining@xxxxxxxxxxx
Vienna University of Technology                               preining@xxxxxxxx
Debian Developer (Debian TeX Task Force)                    preining@xxxxxxxxxx
NAD (n.)
Measure defined as the distance between a driver's outstretched
fingertips and the ticket machine in an automatic car-park. 1 nad =
18.4 cm.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff