Re: Update BIOS (only Linux installed)

I must confess that I sometimes also Google the question first even if
I know the answer is going to be in the mailing list archive... it's
just laziness I suppose...

Is the brightness feature suppose to work because Sony worked out a
better BIOS or because this has changed in Windows 7?

I suppose we don't know anyone in the Sony Vaio Software team, do we?