Re: Update BIOS (only Linux installed)

Hello David,

Am Mittwoch, den 02.12.2009, 16:39 +0100 schrieb David Svanberg:
> I think - Norbert - that you have a too large signature in your replies - it wastes my inbox space.

I think - David - that you should learn how to quote! Fullquoting is
evil - it wastes (not only) my inbox space.

I think - David - that you should learn how to reply.
Your mailing software (Client/Server) should refer to the MID from the
message you are replying to in order to make it visible as threaded in a
normal mailing software.

I think - David - that you could learn a lot from Norbert if you are
willing to search for his posts.

I think - David - that you should write off the text shown on all of
this pictures: http://images.google.com/images?&q=bart+google
before asking more questions

Regards,
Raphael