Virtualization on VPCZ11Z9E/B

Hi,

Until I get Linux running on my new Vaio VPCZ11Z9E/B I am using
VirtualBox. When I try to add more than one cpu, I get an error
indicating that either the bios doesn't support virtualization or it is
not enabled.

First problem is: I don't know how to get to the bios setup...What is
the magic key?

Does anyone have experience with VirtualBox or other virtualization on
Vaio Z, especially VPCZ11Z9E/B?

Regards,
Stefan Meisner Larsen
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by the user
Stefan Meisner Larsen (https://launchpad.net/~stefan-meisner-larsen)