Re: sony_laptop

On Do, 01 Apr 2010, Stefan Meisner Larsen wrote:
> OK, current status for me is, that NVidia drivers 195.36.15 works for me.
> The janitor script from Norbert Preining doesn't know my VPCZ11Z9E, and

Just for completeness, the janitor script is not from me, but from
Raphael Gradenwitz
http://global-social.net/tiki-view_blog.php?blogId=3

I am just maintaining the kernel module.

Norbert
JAIST, Japan            TU Wien, Austria           Debian TeX Task Force
BELPER
A knob of someone else's chewing gum which you unexpectedly find your
hand resting on under a deck's top, under the passenger seat of your
car or on somebody's thigh under their skirt.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff