Re: Is this a worthy contender to the high-priced Vaio Zs?

Hi Patrick,

I didn't check your model number, but the first vaio Zs had either a
> 1366x768 or a 1600x900 screen and the new ones have either a 1600x900
> or a 1920x1080 screen.
> br,

I'm guessing mine falls into the 1366x768 category, as that is all that is
recognized both in Ubuntu and Vista...that sucks!

On another note, are there any model Vaios that you can recommend that are
15 inch and work very well in Linux without all the configuration?  Vaios
are one of the best looking computers, but similar to Apple products, there
seems to be quite a bit of custom configuration involved when running Linux.

Thank you all for any suggestions you may be able to offer- 13 inch is just
too small for daily work and school.

Anthony