Sony Vaio VGN-Z51: Which Qualcomm Firmware from Sony Webpage

Dear all,

I just downloaded the  WWAN_Driver_R5_Generic_1.x_32bit_64bit_E_6.0_6.0.6.3_ALL
from the Sony Web-page to get the right Firmware file for my Vaio 3G Modem from Qualcomm.

Now there are 10 different amss.mbn and apps.mbn.
For each the gobi_loader hangs up if I try to load them (qcserial is correct loaded).

Had anybody the same problem and perhaps already solved ?

Thanks a lot.

Mario

freenetMail - Der zuverl�ige E-Mail-Dienst von freenet.de
Jetzt kostenlose E-Mail-Adresse mit 1 GB Speicher und Profi-Spamschutz sichern!
Sofort anmelden!

Follow ups