Re: sony-laptop (z11 2010) - intel gpu working

To disable the nvidia gpu, you can try the small modification to the
sony-laptop module i've posted in the other thread (change OVGA by GFX0).
It seems to disable the gpu fine, just doesn't re-enable properly, but
at least heat and power consumption should be better.
The module also tries to re-enable the intel gpu at wake up. I haven't
tested if it works.
Til either I figure out (probably aka find time for reading and learning
ACPI deeper), or someone else with more knowledge does it.

I just tried this module and applied the patch (=~s/OVGA/GFX0/) as well,  but
this only made the speed and stamina led working. Lspci still lists both cards
and after pm-suspend my display stays black even with the module loaded :(

regards

Sebastian