Re: Ubuntu 10.10 (Maverick Meerkat) Alpha 3

 yes, and it's great! now i'm working with my vaio with ur kernel.
I don't undenstand if there is another workaround, for to work only with my
kernel (2.6.35), without boot with .10 and after .35
In this moment I have another little problem:
- powersafe freeze the laptop (the SPEED LED switch-off in automatic).
- function button about brightness don't work.
i'm finding in launchpad thread about theese problems.
Thanks Adam for the reply.
Cheers,
Mauri