Re: Ubuntu 10.10 (Maverick Meerkat) Alpha 3

I'm sorry expert, someone can help me?

I have 3 questions:
- I can boot from 2.6.10 and after auto-reboot, I can use 2.6.35 (SPEED LED
is lit). For the future, can I use 2.6.35 directly? without boot from *.10.
- powersafe freeze the laptop (the SPEED LED switch-off in automatic).
- function button about brightness don't work.

Some idea? what can I do for theese problems?

Many thanks for any suggest, as usual.

Cheers,
Mauri